Yangon is a very multicultural and religiously diverse city. There are many Buddhist temples, Hindu Temples, Mosques and even a couple of Synagogues. There are also several beautiful churches. In this tour, we will explore about the famous beautiful churches in Yangon with their history.
Tour starts time - 8:00 am
Tour ends time - 5:00 pm
8:00am-12:00pm>> Pick up at your hotel in Yangon.
· Visit to World famous St Mary’s Cathedral which is Catholic cathedral located on Bo Aung Kyaw Street in Botahtaung Township.
· Visit to Holy Trinity Cathedral was designed by Robert Chisholm, a Madras-based architect, in the Indo-Saracenic style to adapt to warm and humid conditions.
· Visit to Bogyoke Market,the most famous for shopping with full of Myanmar arts,Handicrafts,Lacquerware & Jewelleries.
12:00pm-13:00pm >> Lunch at Local Restaurant
· Visit to St. Augustine’s Catholic Church , a worshiping community that enthusiastically manifests faith through action, with open arms for all of God's children.
· Visit to St. Gabriel Church which the building itself were extended as the number of the faithful increased.
· Visit to St. John’s Catholic Church which is one of the earlisest churches started in Yangon city.
17:00 pm >>End of Tour & back to Hotel, Yangon….
• Transfers and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned
• Local Station English speaking Guide
• Drinking water 1 bottle
• Meals(lunch/ dinner)
• Drinks, Beverages, Tips, personal expenses
• The entry fees for sightseeing places
• Camera fees, other usages and any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include:” section as above