In this tour, you will get an opportunity to see the countryside around Yangon!
Tour start time - 8:00am
Tour end time - 6:00pm
· Pick up at your hotel in Yangon and drive to Thanlyin and Kyauktan. A lovely drive through country side will take about 1 hour.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm >>
· Arrive Thanlyin and visit to Kyaikkhauk Pagoda. It’s 4 kilometres outside of the town centre and it was built same as Shwedagon pagoda. In the compound of the pagoda ,there are two cemeteries. One of them is ex-king of Taungoo. Another one is the cemetery of minister Padaytha Yarzar, well know poet in konbaung Era.
· Then continue to Kyauk Tan to vitsit Yele Pagoda, a stupa on a small island. You have to take a boat to get to Yele Pagoda . Moreover, there are many giant fishes which you can feed popcorn and bread.
· Visit to Ancient Portuguese Church.
· On the way return to Yangon, our next break point is Parda Gyi Pagoda in Parda Gyi village which is accepted as a ancient palace and small city in history.
12:00 noon >>
· Lunch break at local restaurant.
13:00 to 18:00 >>
· After Lunch, back to Yangon and visit famous Bogyoke Market for shopping. Then back to your hotel.
Service Include :
Service Exclude :