Bagan is a must place to visit in Myanmar since it is a unique ancient city in the world with more than 2000 pagodas. But with this tour, we will take you to Mt.Popa, like Mount Fuji in Japan, an oasis in the desert, like dry zone of Myanmar, which is 1518 meters above sea level and experience attractions around there. In this day trip, you can expect ways of very simple Burmese life on the way, panoramic view on top of mountain and other side of mountain. And also, on the way to Mountain, most human friendly monkey, the aroma of flowers, the stairway of 777 steps and other local attractions will welcome you.
Additionally, since there are plenty of stories about many legends associated with this mountain. We will explore how are those relates and influence to local people’s daily life and meet local people. Then we will end our tour at by viewing Bagan sunset on horse cart or boat.
What we can guarantee is that you will experience a lot of unexpected wonders in this tour and we arrange the tour with our heart for the taste of everything such as local ways of life, unique attractions and breathtaking view which will give you new experience.
- Start at 7.30 am and finish at 6pm
- Pick up from Hotel
- Palm Tree for sightseeing and testing Palm Juice
- Walk up the side of Mt. Popa oasis, a volcano and pilgrimage site
- Panoramic view of Mountain
- Enjoy refreshment while taking panorama view
- Lunch provided at local restaurant
- Amazing Sunset on horse cart or cruise ( one option with your choice )
-Good air-conditioned car with driver - Hotel pick-up and drop off
-Lunch with set menu
- English Speaking guide
- Sunset Boat or Horse Cart Fees
- Water bottle, snack, coffee, snow towel and fruit juice
-Food and Beverages which not mentioning in including section
-Zone fees, Entrance fees and Camera fees
-Tips for Guide, Driver and Local People
-Any purchasing costs for Local Product from Local market (Personal Expenses)