Hispaw Trek Mountain Area
$ 76/per person
Full Day Trekking Tour across Mountain Areas in Hsipaw, Northern Shan State, Myanmar. This tour including 1 Professional Tour Guide.
trek mountain area
- Our guide will pick you up at your
- Then drive to Shan valley and
agriculture farms. It will take roughly 1 hour.You wll have a few minutes for
tea break when you arrive shan valley.
- And then start trekking to corn fields,
mountain rice field, Bamboo forest, Jungle Spring River, Tea plantations. After that continue to Mountain village
(Ta Ang-Palaung Ethnicity village)
- You will have lunch in village in the
family home after 2 hrs trek.
- After lunch, Trek along the different
mountain forest, Pine forest, walk along tea plantation and enjoy the panoramic
Mountains view above 1400 M and take a tea break in next village.( It’s about 2
hours walk after lunch).
- Guide will lead you to trek down along
the tea plantation valley and isolated Mountain rice field.
- Then arrive to Hsipaw town by Sunset
- Private Taxi
- English Speaking
- Healthy Lunch
(Local organic food)
- Mineral water
- Coffee/ Tea break
- Pick up & Drop
- Meals (Dinner)
- Bagan Zone fee
- Drinks, Beverages, Tips, Personal Expenses, camera fee
- Any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include” section above