Bago Day Tour
$ 128.5/per person
It is a Bago day return tour from Yangon. In this tour, we will see;
-the big Bago market
-famous Bago pagoda
-Pottery factory village where you will see how to make pot. It will be so exciting to join and make pot yourself.
Tour start time - 7:00 am
Tour end time - 6:00 pm
- -At 7:00 am, we will pick up from your hotel (in
Yangon) and drive to Taunkkyan Cemetery which is a cemetery for Allied soldiers
from the British Commonwealth who died in battle
in Burma during the Second World War.
- -Then Visit to Bago Market . Bago Market is
Lively and like all markets in Asia Best to visit. You can walk through the
market and buy fresh fruit, Vegetables, Spices and other local products are
- -Visit to Kyaikpun Pagoda which has four
gigantic Buddha images all in sitting back to back against a brick pillar. This
pagoda was buit by King Dhammazedi in A.D. 1476. Impressive images are 27
meters height and keep in a fair state of preservation
- -After that, we will visit the Kyakhatwine
Monastery in Bago in time for the monks’ lunch at 11:00am. At that time,
Monks’ are no speaking and no crossing in front of the monks as they walk in
and out of the lunch hall. Moreover, This is a teaching monastery,
housing up to 1000 monks and novices at any one time, and their lives are
ordered by immutable routine.
- -12:00 am >> Lunch break at Myanmar traditional
- -Visit to Shwe Thalhyaung Pagoda. The image has a
length of 55 meter and a height of 16 meter, is the second largest Reclining
Buddha Image in the world.
- -Then we will go to Mon Village was capital of Mon
Kingdom in Bago . You can visit here such as Local woman weaving cloths,
different local home style and local nature.
- -Drive to Pottery factory village about 1 hrs
where you can see pots though the way and local Pottery making and observe
the skilled Myanmar people as they maintain the cultural tradition of handmade
pottery. Moreover, you can make it yourself happily.
- -Around 16:30, back to Yangon.
Service Include :
- Transfer and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
as per program
- English Speaking
- Drinking water 1 bottle
Services Exclude :
- Meals (lunch/dinner)
- Entry fees for sightseeing places / Zone fees
- Camera fees
- Drinks, Beverages, Tips, Personal Expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include”