Yangon City Tour
$ 99.5/per person
It is a private sightseeing tour to explore all highlights of Yangon city by just one day.
Tour start time - 8:00am
Tour end time - 5:00pm
At 8:00am, our tour guide will pick you up at your given hotel (in Yangon). And then
- Visit to World famous Great Golden Shwedagon Pagoda and Chaukhtat Gyi, the biggest colossal reclining image in Myanmar.
- Bogyoke Museum.
- Royal Palace(Karaweik) & Kandawgyi Lake
- Bogyoke Market,the most famous for shopping with full of Myanmar arts,Handicrafts,Lacquerware & Jewelleries
- And walking tour to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park and downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall.
- Botataung Pagoda and explore the daily lives of people around jetty and Yangon River view for photoshoot.
- End of Tour & back to your hotel.
Remark: Gem Museum, National Museum close on Monday, Tuesday & Gazette Holidays. Bogyoke Market closes on Monday. On that day, We will replace with other sightseeings places
- English speaking guide,
- Drinking 1water bottle,
- Private sightseeing car with driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Meals(lunch/dinner) ,
- Entrance fee and Zone fee,
- Tips, Personal Expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the
“Services Include” section a above
- I want to say Thank you to you for organising our trip. It was arranged perfectly and we really did ...