This Terms & Condition apply to website, its mobile application or its reseller shops with Myanmar Day Trip trademark that is regulated and operated by Green Myanmar Travels & Tours Company Limited.
Establishing membership, purchasing our products & services or receiving any of our products & services through the Myanmar Day Trips website or mobile apps, you acknowledge and agree as follow;
1. In order to purchase any service or products from us, you must be (1) at least 18 years of age, (2) legal age to form a contract, and (3) not a person barred from receiving or purchasing services under the laws of the Myanmar or other applicable jurisdiction.
2. All clients must book directly with Myanmar Day Trips via our website at www.myanmardaytrips.com. Rates are quoted in US Dollar. We guarantee that the prices or rates quoted are correct at the time of issuance, but are subject to change in line with market, tax, or currency fluctuation. Myanmar Day Trips reserves the right to change with or without prior notice.
3. Required documents, vouchers and tickets will be issued to the customer(s) either at our Yangon office or by e-mail. Passed
4. All travelers must travel on the itinerary that is agreed at the time the payment is made.
5. Any other services beyond the scope of Service Included section in the itinerary will be charged as excluded service and client shall make the payment in advance.
6. Myanmar Day Trips may, in its sole discretion, choose not to process or to cancel your reservation in certain situation. This may occur , for example, when the booking you wish to reserve is no longer available or has been mispriced, we suspect the reservation request is fraudulent or in other circumstances, Myanmar Day Trips deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Myanmar Day Trip also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your reservation. Myanmar Day Trips will either not charge you or refund the charges for reservations that we do not process or we cancel.
7. All calls, email and other mean of communications between you and Myanmar Day Trip may be recorded for training and quality assurance.
8. Myanmar Day Trip will try to provide accurate description of products and services on www.myanmardaytrips.com site or its mobile apps. However, Myanmar Day Trips does not warrant that descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free
9. Myanmar Day Trip strives to provide accurate price information regarding to products and service available on the site and apps. We can't, however, insure against pricing errors or price changes. Myanmar Day Trips reserve the right, at its sole description, to not process or cancel any booking placed for a product or service whose price was (1) incorrectly provided as a result of an error, or (2) changed by the service provider. If this occurs, Myanmar Day Trip will notify you by email and correct the pricing on the site and apps. If additional charges apply to your booking which charges you do not pay at the time of checkout, you will be responsible for paying these charges.
10. Cancellation is not permitted after committing of booking. however, we will try our best to make any changes if the tour date is more than 2 weeks away although Myanmar Day Trip do not guarantee that we will be able to do it.
Any credit or refund will be made to you either in Myanmar Day Trip Credit or original form of payment. All refunds will be in currency in which you originally paid for the book.
11. You may not sell, auction, barter or transfer your reservation to a third party.
Amendment, Cancellation and Refund:
The following amendment, cancellation and refund policy apply if you have purchased your booking with either USD currency rate or Myanmar currency via our accepted payment methods;
All cancellation and amendment request must be done by writing to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any credit or refund will be made to you either in Credit Code or original form of payment. All refunds will be in currency in which you originally paid for the booking.
There shall be no refund after commencement of the service included in the tour program but not utilized by the clients. The refund of payments received by Myanmar Day Trip from tour participants shall release us from any additional liability.
Group reservations should be made at least 2 months ahead of the intended tour start date. Full details of clients’ together with rooming list should be provided within 4 weeks prior to the arrival.
Responsibility and Liability:
Myanmar Day Trip acts as the mediator for the person in regard to travel whether by rail-road, motor-coach, boat, airplane or any other means of transport and assumes no liability for any losses, injury, or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs. We accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to accident, delay, sickness, weather, political situation or other cause beyond its control. Myanmar Day Trip will do its best to conduct the tour as per agreement. It also reserves the right to modify or reverse the original program in the interest of the clients and may substitute transportation with any other means of transportation when necessary due to any circumstances beyond its control. Myanmar Day Trip will try our best to keep the original tour programs and arrangements in tact as possible as we can and will make every reasonable effort to assist in case of any misadventure. Myanmar Day Trip advises all travelers and tour operators to ensure that appropriate medical coverage is in place, if medical care and evacuation are needed. In case of any such circumstances, additional costs shall be borne by the client (the traveler). Participation in the tour implies the person’s agreement to the above conditions.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services shall first be settled by way of negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event that such efforts fail, disputes, claim or litigation shall be finally settled by arbitration in the Union of Myanmar. All claims must be submitted in writing to our management email@example.com within 30 days if the event.
Ground Transportation are provided as indicated on the confirmation.
We utilize all vehicles equipped with air-conditioning. However, due to poor infrastructure and the poor quality of petrol (gasoline) the system may not function properly in very few condition. We will provide the best available alternative where the facilities do not exist.
You acknowledge and agree that Myanmar Day Trips may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time and in any manner by posting revised Terms & Conditions on the site. You may not amend or modify these Terms & Conditions under any circumstances. The current version of these Terms & Conditions is available at http://www.myanmardaytrips.com It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of this Site or our service after any changes to the Terms & Conditions means you accept the changes.
Effective date from 1 October 2016