8:00 am>> Pick up at your hotel in Yangon and drive to Thanlyin and Kyauktan
9:00 am >> 12:00 pm
- Arrive Thanlyin and visit to Kyaikkhauk Pagoda. It’s 4 kilometres outside of the town centre and it was built same as Shwedagon pagoda. In the compound of the pagoda ,there are two cemeteries. One of them is ex-king of Taungoo. Another one is the cemetery of minister Padaytha Yarzar, well know poet in konbaung Era.
- Then continue to Kyauk Tan to vitsit Yele Pagoda, a stupa on a small island. You have to take a boat to get to Yele Pagoda . Moreover, there are many giant fishes which you can feed.
- Visit to Ancient Portuguese Church.
- On the way return to Yangon, our next break point is Parda Gyi Pagoda in Parda Gyi village which is accepted as a ancient palace and small city in history.
12:00 noon >> Lunch break at local restaurant.
13:00 >> 18:00
- After Lunch retrace to Yangon and visit Botahtaung Pagoda and Ahmagyi Mya Nan Nwe.. The Botahtaung Pagoda is located on the Botahtaung Pagoda Road. Situated beside the Yangon Pagoda is hollow inside and you can walk through it. Ahmagyi Mya Nan Nwe, a devotee to the Botahtaung Pagoda. She was known to be a dragon guarding the pagoda. Hundreds of people come to this place to donate offertories and also to ask for blessing of the sister.
- Continue to Shwedagon Pagoda . it’s the most admirable Buddhist Pagoda in Myanmar. Most of Myanmar people believed that it was built in more than 2000 years ago but it can be proved that it was about 11 century then renovated several times until taking its current shape in the 15th century. The 8-sided central stupa is 99 meters tall and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold leaf .