8:00am - 12:00pm >>
Pick up from your Hotel (in Mandalay) and transfer to jetty to take an hour boat ride to Mingun along Ayeyarwady river enjoying the nice breeze which is so relaxing. Then visit;
- Pahtodawgyi Pagoda which has not finish purposely. It is one of the famous monuments in the world. It is also known as the world's largest unfinished pagoda. There are all together 174 steps to climb to the top. The scenery is marvelous from the top of the Pagoda. You can view natural scenic beauty of Ayeyarwaddy river and green and pleasant Minwun Hill.
- World 2nd largest Mingun Bell. The weight of the bell is 55,555 viss (90 tons) and about 13 feet tall. This number is conveniently remembered by many people in Myanmar as "Min Hpyu Hman Hman Pyaw", with the consonants representing the number 5 in Burmese astronomy and numerology.
- Then visit to Mya Theintan Pagoda and Mingun aged home.
12:00pm - 13:00pm >> Lunch at local restaurant. And then continue sightseeing in Mandalay to;
- Shwenandaw Monastery This monastery is famous for its beautiful wood-carvings. This wooden monastery is carved all over with motifs and mythical creatures. It was once entirely covered in thick gold, but only the interior gold remains due to harshness of the tropical weather. Some of the outer carvings have been prised off and removed being damaged by the weather. Inside the monastery, there are 10 jataka scenes taken from the Buddha's life. These are still in a very good condition
- Mahamyatmuni Pagoda. The Height of the Maha Muni Buddha Image is 8 Cubits and 1 Maik ( 3.83m ). The altar is 2.13m high. There, 2 bronze Siamese images, 3 bronze lion images and 1 bronze three headed Ayeyawun elephants are housed and displayed in the precinct on the left side of the northern exit passage. The Buddha image is covered with gold and the coating of gold thickness is 5.9 inch.
- Kuthodaw Pagoda It is also known as World's Biggest Book. With the public donated money, an ornamental umbrella of stone was offered to shelter each standing inscription slab so as to preserve the inscriptions through time and changes. Today visitors to the pagoda can pay obeisance to the Buddha Image, and enjoy sweet recreation beneath the sweet-smelling, cool, shady trees.
18:00 >> End of tour and transfer back to the hotel.