8:00 am-11:30 am>>
- Pick up from your hotel (in Mandalay) and then proceed to Amarapura and visit to;
- U Bein Bridge which is situated in the ancient city of Amarapura, Mandalay Region, which is about 1.2km in length of wooden bridge. It is the longest teak bridge in the world and is about two centuries old. This bridge became to be known as U Bein Bridge after the name of the donor, U Bein who was a clerk to the Mayor of Amarapura.
- Mahar Gandaryone Monastery which is one of the largest teaching monasteries with strict religious discipline in Myanmar. The monastery has more than 3,000. The main purpose to visit here is to watch the monks lined up along the road at 11:00am and have their main daily meal. The place is always crowded with tourists and local visitors.
12:00 Noon >> Myanmar Traditional lunch break at local restaurant.
13:00-18:00 >> After lunch, continue sightseeing in Sagaing. Highlights of sightseeings include;
- Kaung Mhu Taw Pagoda which is also called Yaza Mani Sula, is a huge pagoda 10km beyond the town of Sagaing in central Myanmar.
- Sagaing Hill which is the capital of Sagaing Division in Myanmar. It is located on the Ayeyarwady River, 20 km to the southwest of Mandalay on the opposite bank of the river.
- Umin Thonse’ pagoda which is situated on Sagaing Hills. Umin Thonse' means 30 Caves Pagoda. It was built by venerable monk named Padugyi Thangayaza. 45 Buddha images sit in a crescent-shaped colonnade within the pagoda.
- Soon U Ponya Shin. There is a firm belief among the Myanmar Buddhists that whoever attempts to offer Soon (meals) could never be the first one to do so, for, hot and steaming soon (meals) is already there on the altar of the Buddha image.
- Shwe Kyat Yat Pagoda. It’s situated at the side of Ayeyarwaddy river bank in Sagaing. It is one of the loveliest spots on the river, with a view of the green Sagaing hills on the opposite side.
- Then visit to silver Smith workshop. Silver-ware workshop can be found on the way of Sagaing-Monywa high-way road in Ywa-Htaung village. Various kinds of silverware such as jewelleries, bowls, trays, boxes and buddha images are made.
- End of tour and Transfer to the hotel.